Sir Chucklesworth

Home Forums Community Introduce Yourself Sir Chucklesworth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Remembered Noobs Paradise recently and wondered if it still existed so I googled and here I am.

I believe only vito, Sneech, Minion, and nemesis would remember me.

I don’t think ill start playing again anytime in the near future as my gaming interests aren’t the same as they used to.

If anyone wants my steam name PM and ill get back to you as ill try and check in everyonce and awhile.

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

I don’t remember you, but you were probably around way before I joined the community. However, I do know the guys you mentioned.

A lot of us have moved on from Counter-Strike, although Vito still plays CS:GO pretty regularly. Occasionally I will join him for a match or two, just to remind myself how terrible I have gotten at it.

Nemesis is still around as well. I play other games with him somewhat regularly such as Planetside 2 and Battlefield 3. I believe he is currently addicted to World of Warcraft again, which is probably somewhat my fault.

I see Minion still playing CS:Source from time to time, although he really doesn’t drop by the site. If you want to get in touch with him I would suggest just messaging him over Steam.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.