Welcome!

Home Forums Community MOUF Talk Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    NeutralX2
    Keymaster

Welcome to the new Noobs Paradise website. It might take some getting used to for some of the older members, but starting the site over on a new platform looked to be the right choice for the community. While there were things that I really liked about the old site, the content management system it was built on was pretty poorly developed and no longer actively supported. There were also a number of buggy things, such as the header links, that I was unable to fix due to not having the source flash project files.

This new site runs on WordPress, which is currently the most popular content management system on the web. This gives us an ever improving and well developed platform to support our community into the future. I also have a background in WordPress plugin development, so expect to see some cool web features that will integrate live with our servers.

The website and counter strike server are still very much a work in progress. I welcome any and all feedback.

So make yourselves at home, it has been way too long.

Grim

the legend is here

nemesis-xt

Glad to have NP back, i missed my CS. Hope a lot of people come back to us.

schlong
    Participant

Oh man, its that white july guy…i remember him sucking hard in BFBC2.

😀 <3

Ub3r Sold4t

I’ve missed NP! Its good to see the resurrection of this community! Glad I stayed in the Steam Group.

IRWasted

Ah! great to be back, I hope this will ignite the past interests and some good game play!

-IRWasted

Hell yah! Noobs is back! Look forward to shanking you all!

Shellz0rz

N00b’s Paradise is back in action!

Let the ownage begin.

Kave

OMG ITS EVERYONE.

LeoVito

Welcome back everyone. Its time to get busy!

Grim

its grim lol. im just know as whitejuly. and i will be the best again

3dge

WHOOT! Feels good to be back! I can’t wait to see everyone in the servers! WELCOME BACK ALL! I almost forgot, AWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAH!

Sushi

Glad to see the community restart and some familiar OLD faces!

It’s a Sushi~

Richol

Thx for all of your efforts to all involved in getting the site and server up!

nolez

Back from the dead..I will own all of you penis faces.. jk
    I suck so bad now, don’t play as much as I use too. Only Fridays and Saturdays.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.