Raw Fish Kills

Home Forums Community Introduce Yourself Raw Fish Kills

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sushi

Nice to see a comeback. I first found Noobs back in 2004. It was run by jcap back then. I rescued it from the ashes and donated over 5K to the community from 2006 until 2008. In it’s best day, we averaged over 3000 players a day from all around the world. I had our own game servers on our hosted machine, running 18 different games. CSS, TF2, COD, BF2, and Trackmania. We had 5-6 CSS servers and 1 usually had to wait in line to get in. Wow, those were the days!

I seldom play online, check FB, or participate in forums these days. I still work in Telecom and enjoying a great successful career. Instead of paying for a community, I put my money towards my dream car, which costs about the same!

300318_249657518408205_2154905_n.jpg

schlong
    Participant

That a Lotus Elise? Fucking love those little buggers. They have a dealership like 30min away from me 😀

Speaking of Trackmania…i recently start back up in that game if anyone is ever interested in playing. (It is free and available through steam)

Shellz0rz

Sup Sushi!

You were in charge of the server back when I first found N00b’s Paradise in late 2006.

SOCCER SUNDAY was my favorite.

Thank you for carrying the servers on your shoulders for all that time. We all benefited from it. And it’s nice to see you back in action.

Nice car! Almost looks like a toy compared to that van.

witman

Long time no see. I hope all is well in your awesome land on the side of the hill.

Quote:
    Nice car! Almost looks like a toy compared to that van.

Pfft, can’t you tell it’s Photoshopped in. I mean, who honestly lives in black and white land and owns a color car :P.

Sushi

The pic is color changed only using colorsplash, an IPhone app. The car is NOT very big but to me it’s perfect! I read last summer they were not making the Elise anymore. What was made and shipped from the UK is all there is. I found 12 for sale nationwide but only 3 I liked. I found this one about 3 hours north of me. After driving it for 3 minutes, I knew it was mine! I don’t care much for the Evora, which is the model that replaced the Elise.

I love driving this car! It’s a completely different experience than any other car I’ve ever driven. Cornering is what it does best. There is an onramp to get on the freeway that is a 180 degree hairpin turn in Vancouver. It’s rated for 20mph. I can take it at 90mph and slingshot around it without squealing a tire or losing traction. I feel like I’m pulling about 6 G’s sideways trying to toss me out the window so you better hang on!

Sush~

Nice! Sounds like a fun car!

nemesis-xt

whats up sushi? you going to be playing CS:GO with us?

Sushi
    Quote:
    Quote from nemesis-xt on August 16, 2012, 19:14
    whats up sushi? you going to be playing CS:GO with us?

I’ll play here and there. Maybe this winter when the days get shorter and the nights get longer I’ll get more PC time. My daughter made an observation on FB a few weeks ago. 6 people in our house and 5 of them have their faces buried into a PC monitor or an IPAD screen or a PS3 game, and then me, I was playing and singing with my guitar!

The only one in the house living IRL!!

Sush~

Richol

What up Sushi!

Grim

ill race u for ur title. Ny audi for ur lotus.

Richol

pshh, ill race both your audi and his lotus, my jeep, mountain/dirt road 😉

Shellz0rz

Leave you all in the dust with my stock Civic!

witman

Pfft, You won’t even be able to see me after a few seconds with me on my crotch rocket.

The Elise is my dream car too. Nice fucking cars with like a third of a price of a high sports car. I see a couple of people drive them around where i live.

bigbadboots

Hey Sushi, it’s good to see you again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.