Minecraft

Home Forums Other Stuff Other Games Minecraft

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    NeutralX2
    Keymaster

We also have a Minecraft server. We have been building in it for a couple of months now and its pretty cool so far. If anyone is interested in joining, let me know your Minecraft account name so I can add you to the whitelist.

b_560_95_1.png

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmB9b5njVbA[/embed]

pancakz

i wouldnt mind playing minecraft again, my name is PancakZ

schlong
    Participant

add me: FartWizard

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

You both have been added.

I am sure it goes without saying, but respect other people’s builds and chests.

Other then that, have fun. You are free to go wherever and built whatever. Hope to see you both on.

We dont have an official texture pack for the server, but most of us are using this one: http://neutralx2.com/files/minecraft/DokuCraft%20-%20The%20Saga%20Continues%201.3.1%20-%20Light.zip

It will require patching minecraft for high quality textures and water. You can get the patcher here:

http://neutralx2.com/files/minecraft/mcpatcher-2.4.1_01.exe

Just load it up and hit patch.

pancakz

just loaded up that texture pack, fell in love with it instantly 🙂

pancakz

help me!! hahaha i lost my house. i wrote down the x y z numbers, but when i died i ran back to them and its a forest! nevermind, i found my home 😀

nemesis-xt
    Quote:
    Quote from pancakz on September 3, 2012, 11:40
    help me!! hahaha i lost my house. i wrote down the x y z numbers, but when i died i ran back to them and its a forest! nevermind, i found my home 😀

lmao nice.

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

Once you sleep in a bed, you can type /home to teleport back to that bed.

pancakz
    Quote:
    Quote from NeutralX2 on September 3, 2012, 14:59
    Once you sleep in a bed, you can type /home to teleport back to that bed.

thats good to know, ty 🙂 thatll save me more then a few times haha

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

pancakz, is that you building out in the jungle?

If so, you built some pretty cool stuff already. I am impressed.

pancakz

cant be me, all i got is a house and the start of a mine 😀 x-8 z186

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

Whoever that is already has stuff I don’t even have yet, like a brewing stand. 🙂

If you have not explored much yet, I would suggest taking the subway around the world to get familiar where we all are. Nemesis has been building some pretty cool stuff, including a rather large underwater house.

There are also train tracks that come out of the Mage Tower near the spawn point. This leads to an NPC village pretty far away.

pancakz

just out of curiousity, how can i find diamonds? usually ill just go down to like y3 and find some but ive been mining and mining, probably 500 cobblestone or more and havnt found any yet. 🙂 i found some diamonds… just had to keep mining.

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

Diamond only appears in the bottom 16 layers of the map. There is an average of 3.097 diamond ore per chunk.

pancakz

im almost ready to head to netherland, just gotta find a few more iron ores 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.