B_daWg says hello

Home Forums Community Introduce Yourself B_daWg says hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    B_daWg

Neutral – thanks for keeping this alive man.

It’s good to see this, reading just a line on how everyone is with some updates.
    There isn’t a name on this forum that I don’t recognize.
    WHITMAN HAS A KID! that’s awesome congrats – hope all is well.

I could sit here for 10 minutes and type everyone’s name, it’s good to see you all here even if I’m a minute late to the show.

I’ve been playing on House Of Mouse css server lately, pretty cool bunch there.
    I play under Puppy Power now a days.

Minion = the company my misery made ended up being all for the better.
    Thanks for the help at a time also Sushi, never forgotten.

NeutralX2
    Keymaster

Nice to see you around, hope you are doing well! I am not sure if many people still visit these forums anymore, the community sorta just dissolved. This was Nemesis’ and my attempt to try to start it back up when CS:GO came out. It was doing well for a few months, but then people seemed to lose interest and the server sat empty most of the time. I blame CS:GO and its emphasis on matchmaking more then anything. People just stopped playing on dedicated servers.

I have considered opening up a CSS server, but I think that ship as sailed as well. I have a bunch of old NP players on my friends list, and I don’t see many of them playing. Maybe one day we will get a true Counter-Strike 2 and I can make another run at it.

This site will stay up though. At the very least its a place we can discuss things and find each other.

Also, a few of us play on a Minecraft server from time to time. Details are here if you are interested.

Murph

It’s been so long since I have been on this website, and for some reason this morning I decided to fire up my laptop and I saw my old tf2 steam login name which had mouf in the name so I figured I’d look and see if this place was still running. I am glad there is still some reminiscence of the community here, even if it is kind of a ghost town now. I figured I would just reply to this thread instead of starting a new one, and it looks like I am only late to the party by 20 days. Anyway if you guys ever do decide to have an event night or something maybe try and get some people to hop on css for old times sake, I am definitely interested!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.